Organizations choose HFAP because of the practical and collaborative approach of our staff and surveyors who apply their health care experience and knowledge to maximize each organization’s capacity to deliver safe, high quality care.
Rather than an inspection to find failure, an HFAP survey provides a comprehensive roadmap for improvement; bringing new energy to your organization’s process of planning, patient care, and evaluation of outcomes to drive quality improvement. Because of our thorough, holistic approach to accreditation and certification, HFAP maximizes value and minimizes risk for facilities for facilities that choose to partner with us.
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Health Systems
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Ambulatory Specialty Care/Office-Based Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Cytogenetics
- Diagnostic Immunology
- Compounding Pharmacy
- Joint Replacement (inpatient and outpatient settings)
- Laser and Lithotripsy
- Stroke Centers (4 options)
- Wound Care
The HFAP Difference
HFAP puts customer experience first.
- Our approach is supportive, not punitive.
- Successful accreditation is based on the facility’s ability to correct deficiencies so there is no downside to discovery of issues during the survey process.
HFAP is relevant.
- Our surveyors are experienced health care professionals who understand the many complexities of a health care facility and help make the survey process realistic and educational.
- If a deficiency is identified, our surveyors are able offer practical feedback that draws from their experience and knowledge of best practice.
HFAP strives for clarity and cost effectiveness.
- Our standards manuals are clear and easy to read, including scoring procedures used by surveyors..
- Fees for accreditation and certification are straightforward.
- Additional education is available – including webinars at no cost – but not required.
- HFAP accreditation is recognized by the federal government, state departments of public health, insurance carriers and managed care organizations.
HFAP is proactive and responsive.
- We assess frequent deficiencies annually and FAQs continuously to identify customer needs and create tools and resources.
HFAP is friendly.
- And why not? Healthcare is people caring for people.