Reporting a Complaint Against a Healthcare Organization

If you are having a problem with a HFAP accredited healthcare organization regarding the quality of care you or a loved one has received, the first step would be to contact the healthcare organization and speak with the “patient representative.” If you are unable to resolve or diffuse the issue and want to take further action, you need to contact the Quality/Patient Safety Services Department at HFAP.

Complaints can be submitted online via our Interactive PDF Complaint Form.

Your complaint will be handled in a confidential manner and will be processed according to high priority quality incidents. Complaints related to billing or insurance issues are not within HFAP standards, nor are any labor disputes.